Now Hiring for: Distillation Technician
Summit Natural Energy (Thunderbolt Racing Fuel)
Must be 21+
Pay based on experience
Open until filled
Summit Natural Energy is seeking a qualified individual to help manufacture ethanol racing fuel. At Summit Natural Energy, we ferment and distill food waste into pure bio-ethanol, which is marketed and sold to professional drift and drag racers under the name Thunderbolt Racing Fuel. The distillation technician will play a key part in this process by operating stills and other machinery to produce ethanol. We offer a friendly and comfortable work environment with consistent scheduling!
Candidates must be 21 years of age or older to apply for this position AND must be able to climb stairs and ladders frequently.
The Distillation Technician will be responsible for:
· Operating stills and other related equipment
· Cleaning and maintaining an outdoor industrial workspace
· The occasional repair of pumps, pipes, and other machinery components
· The technician may occasionally be asked to work night shifts
· The technician must be able to occassionally lift objects exceeding 50 pounds, and to climb stairs and ladders frequently during shifts
· Applicant must be a team-player and have good communication skills
· Experience in industrial maintenance, food production, or other experience operating machinery is desirable, but not required
· Experience driving forklifts is desirable, but not required
To apply, please fill out the application in the link below, and email to: email@example.com.
Summit Natural Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer